GlobalPC in germany - HDD not found

Post by Johannes Moell » Sun, 18 May 2003 01:53:22

Hi,
today I get my GlobalPC from USA. ... I have made a "Netzteil". And
now I can start it, but the GlobalPC is not booting, because the
batterie CR2032 are low. ...
The HDD C is not avaiable.
The BIOS can I start with Crtl+Alt+S but than?
I can not find a tool to entering the HDD
Can you help me?
How can the GlobalPC learnt what for a HDD is in it?

Gruesse aus Deutschland

Johannes

GlobalPC in germany - HDD not found

Post by Johannes Moell » Sun, 18 May 2003 19:08:11

Hi it was so - the HDD need exactly 12 Volt. ... than the GlobalPC
find automaticly the HDD and is starting. ...

I will translate the GEOS2000 in the GlobalPc to german. ...

Quote:> The HDD C is not avaiable.
> The BIOS can I start with Crtl+Alt+S but than?

Have a nice Day!

Johannes