Got my global pc today!

Got my global pc today!

Post by Bob » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 06:43:05






> > C'mon hyubso.....stop exaggerating ....there's no such thing as a 4 year
> old
> > patch for windows.
> > Everybody knows they're weekly....ROTFLMAO !!!!!!

> > Kenj

> Right and that is a great thing!

Oh actually Ken, the updates are daily. Just like a decent anti-virus app.
I'll take critical updates on a daily basis, rather then use a product that
is not in current production and has no company updating it at all :) Enjoy.
 
 
 

Got my global pc today!

Post by John Howar » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 08:58:47


LOL!!!  My father has to live somewhere, so it might as well be Hawaii!!!

I'm thinking of starting a local office here for Breadbox ;-)

John :-)



> <snip>

>>Aloha,
>>   John ;-)

> Another Vacation ????  Geeeez  =:0

> Kenj


 
 
 

Got my global pc today!

Post by hyubs » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 09:49:58


you are so desperate bobo.. i have used that old patch on old win95 osr
2 and up.  it is a patch.. it is old..  it is still used today.

> Wrong. The USB update that was designed for Windows 95 OSR2.0, 2.1 & 2.5 is
> no longer a valid update as it doesn't offer support for currently made USB
> devices. It was however a valid update in 1996 and 1997.

 
 
 

Got my global pc today!

Post by Bob » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 10:00:30


It is NOT used today. Only a complete idiot would bother to install the
USBSUPP.EXE file in a PC running Windows 95 OSR2.0 - 2.5. It does NOT
support new USB devices!
Period. Saying otherwise simply proves your complete and utter ignorance. It
supports a old version of USB NOT in use. Moron!


> you are so desperate bobo.. i have used that old patch on old win95 osr
> 2 and up.  it is a patch.. it is old..  it is still used today.


> > Wrong. The USB update that was designed for Windows 95 OSR2.0, 2.1 & 2.5
is
> > no longer a valid update as it doesn't offer support for currently made
USB
> > devices. It was however a valid update in 1996 and 1997.

 
 
 

Got my global pc today!

Post by Thomas L. Christense » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:27:18




Quote:>LOL!!!  My father has to live somewhere, so it might as well be Hawaii!!!

>I'm thinking of starting a local office here for Breadbox ;-)

If you need a loyal and multi-talented employee, please contact me!
The weather here in denmark sucks... ;-)

--
Thomas L. Christensen

 
 
 

Got my global pc today!

Post by Mark » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:06:50



> << Yes, send him his 4 year old update >>

> Hmmm -- Your math is as bad as some of your analogies.  :-)

> Last files I sent were about March of 2000 as I was shutting down shop as one
> of the last four folks still getting a paycheck from them...

> Ray

Ray, it was March 2001, you mean.

Mark-

 
 
 

Got my global pc today!

Post by Ray Kopczyns » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:20:05


<< Ray, it was March 2001, you mean. >>

Whew!  Alzheimers' is a terrible thing to watch!  You're absolutely correct!
:-)

Ray

>Subject: Re: Got my  global pc today!

>Date: 6/26/03 6:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time


>> << Yes, send him his 4 year old update >>

>> Hmmm -- Your math is as bad as some of your analogies.  :-)

>> Last files I sent were about March of 2000 as I was shutting down shop as
>one
>> of the last four folks still getting a paycheck from them...

>> Ray

>Ray, it was March 2001, you mean.

>Mark-

 
 
 

Got my global pc today!

Post by Toppe » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 14:54:18



negative things about a person buying a Global PC, but regained conscience
long enough to give a valid point

Quote:> Oh actually Ken, the updates are daily. Just like a >decent anti-virus

app. I'll take critical updates on a daily >basis, rather (than) use a
product that is not in current >production and has no company updating it at
all :) >Enjoy.