GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

Post by Alvaro de Lui » Wed, 19 Dec 2001 00:37:25

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for the GeOS SDK, but I can't find it in the internet. If any of
you could pass me a copy, I'd be very grateful.

Thank you very much

___________
Best regards,
Alvaro.

GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

Post by Kit » Sat, 22 Dec 2001 02:21:09

Hi,

Actually, I have the same problem. So if you find GEOS SDK let me know.
There was a possibility to order it on www.nokiaforum.com but now there is
just dead link. And I found no place I can download it. I keep searching but
if you find it write it on this maillist.

Thanks

Kit

Quote:> Hi everyone,

> I'm looking for the GeOS SDK, but I can't find it in the internet. If any
of
> you could pass me a copy, I'd be very grateful.

> Thank you very much

> ___________
> Best regards,
> Alvaro.

GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

Post by Ray Kopczyns » Sat, 22 Dec 2001 11:17:44

<< There was a possibility to order it on www.nokiaforum.com but now there is
just dead link. >>

Hmm -- this link seems to work just fine:

http://forum.nokia.com/main/1,6668,1_55,00.html

It's the one I used about 6 months ago and received the SDK in the mail...

Ray

GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

Post by settummanque or blackeag » Sun, 23 Dec 2001 10:41:10

Kit and the other dude:

I have an extra copy of the SDK for Nokia 9110 Communicator Disk.  If you
contact me, I'll put it in the mail to you after the holidays are over.

I am keeping one copy for myself...but I had no problem requesting one from
Nokia's developer site!

Settummanque!

settummanque, the blackeagle ((MAJ) Mike Walton)

Rose Walton Personal Computing Coaching, Burnsville, MN
<URL::http://users.aol.com/rwcoaching/>
Be Prepared for Scouting's new Y2K pubs...get My Binder!!

GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

Post by Mike » Tue, 25 Dec 2001 09:21:26

Kit schrieb:

Quote:

> Hi,

> Actually, I have the same problem. So if you find GEOS SDK let me know.
> There was a possibility to order it on www.nokiaforum.com but now there is
> just dead link. And I found no place I can download it. I keep searching but
> if you find it write it on this maillist.

> Thanks

> Kit

> > Hi everyone,

> > I'm looking for the GeOS SDK, but I can't find it in the internet. If any
> of
> > you could pass me a copy, I'd be very grateful.

> > Thank you very much

It all depends on what SDK version you need and what do zou want to do
with it.

The SDK 3.1 for the GlobalPC was free but is no longer available from
MyTurn.com
The SDK 3.0 for the Nokia Communicator was free too, but Nokia is too no
longer sending it to interested programmers.
The SDK 2.0 is still available for about $100 at the Geos User Club in
Germany. (http://www.newgeos.de)
The SDK 2.1 for the HP OmniGo (but also for the 2.x desktop GEOS) can be
requested from Steve Main who has some copies left for really interested
programmers.

For the 2.x SDKs you'll need a DOS system and Borland C++ 3.1 compiler
For the 3.x SDKs you'll need a Windoze NT system and on eof the Borland
4.x compilers (mazbe 5.02 too), I use 4.5.

Grossibaer

GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

Post by Ray Kopczyns » Tue, 25 Dec 2001 02:12:12

<< There was a possibility to order it on www.nokiaforum.com but now there is
just dead link. >>

Hmm -- this link seems to work just fine:

http://forum.nokia.com/main/1,6668,1_55,00.html

It's the one I used about 6 months ago and received the SDK in the mail...

Ray

GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

Post by Bob B » Tue, 25 Dec 2001 04:25:33

and the apps you have since developed with the SDK are?????

--
Bob

Quote:> << There was a possibility to order it on www.nokiaforum.com but now there
is
> just dead link. >>

> Hmm -- this link seems to work just fine:

> http://forum.nokia.com/main/1,6668,1_55,00.html

> It's the one I used about 6 months ago and received the SDK in the mail...

> Ray

GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

Post by Ray Kopczyns » Tue, 25 Dec 2001 11:07:30

>Subject: Re: GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

<<..and the apps you have since developed with the SDK are????? >>

Nada -- since I do not have a Nokia phone...

Ray

GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

Post by Bob B » Wed, 26 Dec 2001 00:20:35

then why bother with the SDK?

--
Bob

> >Subject: Re: GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

> <<..and the apps you have since developed with the SDK are????? >>

> Nada -- since I do not have a Nokia phone...

> Ray

GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

Post by Ray Kopczyns » Wed, 26 Dec 2001 10:20:51

Quote:>Subject: Re: GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110
>From: "Bob B."

<< then why bother with the SDK? >>

For no other reason than to add to my collection.  :-)

Ray

GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

Post by Joshua Falke » Fri, 24 May 2002 04:10:46

Quote:> Hi everyone,

> I'm looking for the GeOS SDK, but I can't find it in the internet. If any of
> you could pass me a copy, I'd be very grateful.

Order it from:
http://digilander.iol.it/cas73/nokia/index-eng.htm

GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

Post by Joshua Falke » Fri, 24 May 2002 04:13:43

Quote:> Hi,

> Actually, I have the same problem. So if you find GEOS SDK let me know.

Order it from:
http://digilander.iol.it/cas73/nokia/index-eng.htm

GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

Post by Bob B » Fri, 24 May 2002 05:30:29

Why? What the * would you possibly do with it? LOL!

--
Bob

Quote:> > Hi everyone,

> > I'm looking for the GeOS SDK, but I can't find it in the internet. If
any of
> > you could pass me a copy, I'd be very grateful.

GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

Post by Mark » Fri, 24 May 2002 06:49:24

Joshua I have to wqonder why yo would respond to each individual request
  like that. The GEOS Desktop SDK is available for FREE from
TvaKatter.org. Otherwise a single response requesting info on a Nokia
SDK would have been just fine. Instead you essentially spammed the
newsgroup in your response.

Mark-

>>Hi,

>>Actually, I have the same problem. So if you find GEOS SDK let me know.

> Order it from:
> http://digilander.iol.it/cas73/nokia/index-eng.htm

GeOS SDK for Nokia 9110

Post by Bob B » Fri, 24 May 2002 08:28:34

Mark T., the keeper of net etiquette!! Christ loosen up you pretentious
*!

--
Bob