My Bookreader site is down for good :-(

Post by Douglas A. Tayl » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 22:03:33

The bad news is that, due to the university's tightening of internet
security, my site with all the BookReader books is down for good.
Actually, it's still up, but you can't reach it from outside the
firewall.  :-(

The good news is that they're all up on the Breadbox website under
Downloads/Ebooks, courtesy of Frand Fischer.  Thanks, Frank.
--
   Doug Taylor                         |   Nothing real can be threatened.
   The Ohio State University           |   Nothing unreal exists.

My Bookreader site is down for good :-(

Post by Douglas A. Tayl » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:15:48

Quote:>The good news is that they're all up on the Breadbox website under
>Downloads/Ebooks, courtesy of Frand Fischer.  Thanks, Frank.

Frand, Frank, eh, what's in a name?  Of course, this is coming from
a guy who learned to answer to "Dave" and "Brian" because his mother
never called him by the right name.  Not to mention the college
scholarship I got, made out to "Donald Taylor".  Or the number of
times my name's been misspelled on Usenet as some sort of flour/water
mixture.

Anyway, thanks, FranK.

--
   Dough Taylor                        |   Nothing real can be threatened.
   The Ohio State University           |   Nothing unreal exists.

My Bookreader site is down for good :-(

Post by hyubs » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 01:55:34

your litle "Frand Fischer"  typo had me smiling at names like Francine
Fishpaw (Divine in "Polyester"), Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck..

alliteration....