Run GEOS 2.0 with c64 Emulator?

Post by Umie » Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi everyone,
does anyone know, if there is a GEOS  that can be run  with an emulator,
and where I can get it?

Thanx a lot...
U.M.

Post by Jens-Michael Gros » Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:00:00

> Hi everyone,
> does anyone know, if there is a GEOS  that can be run  with an emulator,
> and where I can get it?

AFAIK, there is a version that runs with the C64S emulator.
But since this is the NG for PC GEOS, you'd be better in one of the CBM
newsgroups for this topic. Or look at http://www.phs-edv.de (there is an
English version of this site) which is the German distributor of C64S
and has a large FAQ and knowledge base.

Grossibaer

Run GEOS 2.0 with c64 Emulator?

Post by Jens-Michael Gros » Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:00:00

> Hi everyone,
> does anyone know, if there is a GEOS  that can be run  with an emulator,
> and where I can get it?

If you just want to copy /reuse your old documents, then write me a
mail.

Grossibaer

1. Spectrum Emulator for CPC WAS: Spectrum Emulator for C64

No idea. Mr Forrester, can you shed any light on this beastie?

--
Richard Fairhurst                        http://www.systemed.u-net.com/
Tell me some stories...don't live in the future...you speak in pictures

2. A Quick Review of PGPmail 4.5

3. Changing C64 GEOS serial number

4. Nuked Hard Drive

5. No Mouse on c64 GEOS