ONCE AGAIN - AM I HERE?

Post by Anne Pa » Sun, 10 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Okay, everybody, let's see if I am here.  For the first time in weeks
there was some mail in the comp.os.geos.misc area of my local BBS.  Two
posts dated August 2, 1997!  So now I want to know if I am getting out
while waiting to see if more mail comes in.  If a couple of you (James?
Jens-Michael? Terri? Pensey? Anybody?) would post an acknowledgment that
this has been seen, I'd appreciate it.  Please put it in the newsgroup

That way I will know to watch for the newsgroup versions to arrive.  Thanks.

                                                       Anne Page

ONCE AGAIN - AM I HERE?

Post by Eelco Koete » Sun, 10 Aug 1997 04:00:00

You're here, I've seen the message. So somehow you management to get in
contact with the rest of us. Now, don't change those settings you've
made, or we might lose you again.

Eelco

ONCE AGAIN - AM I HERE?

Post by Terri Ferri » Sun, 10 Aug 1997 04:00:00

>Okay, everybody, let's see if I am here.  For the first time in weeks
>there was some mail in the comp.os.geos.misc area of my local BBS.  Two
>posts dated August 2, 1997!  So now I want to know if I am getting out
>while waiting to see if more mail comes in.  If a couple of you (James?
>Jens-Michael? Terri? Pensey? Anybody?) would post an acknowledgment that
>this has been seen, I'd appreciate it.  Please put it in the newsgroup

>That way I will know to watch for the newsgroup versions to arrive.  Thanks.

>                                                       Anne Page

Got it here!

ONCE AGAIN - AM I HERE?

Post by SURVIVOR » Mon, 11 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Quote:Page) writes:

We saw it here on aol , but I still don't get any of the new newsgroups
thru castle net so I think there is a backbone problem

ONCE AGAIN - AM I HERE?

Post by Peter Campbe » Tue, 12 Aug 1997 04:00:00

'Lo Anne!

>Okay, everybody, let's see if I am here.  For the first time in weeks
>there was some mail in the comp.os.geos.misc area of my local BBS.  Two
>posts dated August 2, 1997!  So now I want to know if I am getting out
>while waiting to see if more mail comes in.  If a couple of you (James?
>Jens-Michael? Terri? Pensey? Anybody?) would post an acknowledgment that
>this has been seen, I'd appreciate it.  Please put it in the newsgroup

>That way I will know to watch for the newsgroup versions to arrive.  Thanks.

You do seem to be having problems, don't you? And, as a result, no
doubt missing all the news about Brother's PDN and New Deal's Beta
version.  Oh well, hopefully you are back now!

Regards

Pensey
Australasian Republisher for Breadbox

Web site: http://www.ozemail.com.au/~pensey

ONCE AGAIN - AM I HERE?

Post by Anne Pa » Thu, 14 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Well, thanks to a bunch of e-mail messages, I know I am here as far as my
posts getting to you.  But I am still not getting any mail coming into my
local BBS' newsgroup area unless you want to count two messages on August
2 and one dated August 9 when Jens-Michael advises there have been about
160 posts to the newsgroup between August 2 and August 11. :-(  So, if anything
important comes up for discussion that I should know about, will someone
please e-mail me a copy.  Don't try to attach a file.  I don't do that stuff.
Just forward it as an e-mail.  Thanks.

1. Logitech PageScan Color once again

I need some advice here... I installed the software nicely on Windows98, the
scanner calibrates all right, but when I restart and try to scan, it claims
that te program 'ctcntr16' has performed an illegal operation... I am using the
windows95 driver, because I have not been able to find any '98 driver. Is
there one?

What is wrong here?

Thanking you in advance

Regards,
Hans

2. MIDI in with SB16 -- question

3. ScanJet 5p with NT 4.0 (sp4), once again

4. Voice Manager locks sound card?

5. xbox copies ps2 once again!!!!

6. Help: Lost battery backup clock?

7. I've said it once, i'll say it again...

8. Repost: August Amiga Shopper ads?

9. once again another defective Xbox

10. Norm Mugford - Came in as SHIT once again going out as a FART

11. Sorry; once again : SyQuest and Cube ?

12. #7b Tantalizing Tawnya is once again tantalizing

13. Motive power - once again