GeoWorks Ensemble, Version 1.2, for DOS

Post by David S. Koslow, J.D » Mon, 30 Jun 1997 04:00:00

I am assisting a friend in moving from DOS to Windows 95.  I believe her
computer had a virus that destroyed her GeoWorks Ensemble, Version 1.2
(DOS) program, and I have been unable to "open up" the file she created
with her rolodex (contacts).  She has lost her installation disks.   If
you know how to obtain a copy of the installation disks for Version 1.2,
I would appreciate receiving a private e-mail from you.  Thank you for
your assistance!

David Koslow
Palm Springs, California, area

GeoWorks Ensemble, Version 1.2, for DOS

Post by C BLANK » Tue, 01 Jul 1997 04:00:00

To retrieve undamaged 1.2 files without a 1.2 version of Geos, you can
download the shareware version of NDO'97 (use to be Geos Ensemble) from
the New Deal Inc web site. If it is functional in the shareware version,
you can upgrade 1.2 files to 2.x format with that program. The files will
then be usable.

http//www.newdealinc.com

Chip Blank
GUI

Post by ND Ma » Wed, 02 Jul 1997 04:00:00

> I am assisting a friend in moving from DOS to Windows 95.  I believe her
> computer had a virus that destroyed her GeoWorks Ensemble, Version 1.2
> (DOS) program, and I have been unable to "open up" the file she created
> with her rolodex (contacts).  She has lost her installation disks.   If
> you know how to obtain a copy of the installation disks for Version 1.2,
> I would appreciate receiving a private e-mail from you.  Thank you for
> your assistance!

Chip Blank replied:

Quote:> To retrieve undamaged 1.2 files without a 1.2 version of Geos, you can
> download the shareware version of NDO'97 (use to be Geos Ensemble) from
> the New Deal Inc web site. If it is functional in the shareware version,
> you can upgrade 1.2 files to 2.x format with that program. The files
will
> then be usable.

The shareware version won't help David's friend with her old GeoDex
files, since the shareware doesn't include GeoDex (NewDex).

David sent me her old GeoDex files and I exported them to dBase
format and returned them to him, so she can access the data until
her New Deal Office 97 arrives.

Steve

GeoWorks Ensemble, Version 1.2, for DOS

Post by Bruce H. Stul » Thu, 03 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Sir:

I have a set of the original Ver. 1.2 disks and will be happy to loan them
to you.

I need a "snail-mail" address-

Bruce

Quote:> I am assisting a friend in moving from DOS to Windows 95.  I believe her
> computer had a virus that destroyed her GeoWorks Ensemble, Version 1.2
> (DOS) program, and I have been unable to "open up" the file she created
> with her rolodex (contacts).  She has lost her installation disks.   If
> you know how to obtain a copy of the installation disks for Version 1.2,
> I would appreciate receiving a private e-mail from you.  Thank you for
> your assistance!

> David Koslow
> Palm Springs, California, area

1. Geoworks Ensemble - Version 1.2

    My installation disks have failed for this program, of which, I used
many years ago on my 386dx33.  The problem I have is that I would like
to transfer some data that was entered in the Geoworks PIM ( personal
info manager ), but without the ability to install the Geoworks program
successfully I can't access this data properly.

    I have backups of the needed data on floppies, but cannot import
from any of my current programs,   i.e.,  Lotus Organizer, and I am
currently upgrading to Microsoft Outlook 97.

Can anyone help, I would really like to have this data in the new
programs ?

Sincerely,

Dale O. Miller

2. Mindlight info

3. Geoworks desktop 2.0 vs geoworks ensemble 2.0

4. Video Camera Watches Office From Home Over Standard Phone Line

5. Ensemble 1.2 disks

6. Zone Alarm and EnterNet 300

7. Ensemble 1.2 & Toshiba T1200XE

8. what versions of Project do I have?

9. Where to get a copy of Geoworks 1.2

10. Need copy of Geoworks 1.2

11. is it possible to install Geoworks 1.2 within WinMe?

12. GeoWorks 1.2

13. Starting Geoworks 1.2 on XT Laptop