For Roy Miller and other people who would like to buy NDO 3.2a

For Roy Miller and other people who would like to buy NDO 3.2a

Post by georg » Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:39:16

Hello Roy,

I have bought my NDO 3.2a from a Canadian company named USI.
I just spoke to a gentleman named Bill from USI and he told me that
they still have NDO 3.2a for sale.

You can find the NewDeal products they have at:
http://www.computersjust4u.com/

Their phone number is 1-877-507-2537.

Look for the category NewDeal Software on the left side of the screen.
If you cannot find it, give it a try later or give them a call. They are
updating their site.

Please post your answer on the newsgroup or remove CUT from my
email address for a direct reply.

Post by Roy Mille » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 05:31:33

> Hello Roy,

> I have bought my NDO 3.2a from a Canadian company named USI.
> I just spoke to a gentleman named Bill from USI and he told me that
> they still have NDO 3.2a for sale.

> You can find the NewDeal products they have at:
> http://www.computersjust4u.com/

> Their phone number is 1-877-507-2537.

> Look for the category NewDeal Software on the left side of the screen.

> If you cannot find it, give it a try later or give them a call. They
> are
> updating their site.

At the moment, the site is just a blank white, but I'll check again
later.
Thanks for the tip!!

Roy

Quote:

Post by Roy Mille » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 05:33:03

> Hello Roy,

> I have bought my NDO 3.2a from a Canadian company named USI.
> I just spoke to a gentleman named Bill from USI and he told me that
> they still have NDO 3.2a for sale.

> You can find the NewDeal products they have at:
> http://www.computersjust4u.com/

> Their phone number is 1-877-507-2537.

Perhaps they should try selling it to the Philippine government.

Roy

Quote:

> Look for the category NewDeal Software on the left side of the screen.

> If you cannot find it, give it a try later or give them a call. They
> are
> updating their site.

> Please post your answer on the newsgroup or remove CUT from my
> email address for a direct reply.

For Roy Miller and other people who would like to buy NDO 3.2a

Post by georg » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 06:37:40

Hello Roy,

Use Internet Explorer or Opera to browse the site.
I think that even netscape 6.1 will work.

George

Post by Roy Mille » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:17:39

> Hello Roy,

> Use Internet Explorer

<Making the sign of the cross!>

Quote:> or Opera to browse the site.
> I think that even netscape 6.1 will work.

I'm using Netscape 4.7
Still not up (yet)
Sigh, I suppose I could use IE

Roy

> George

> Please post your answer on the newsgroup or remove CUT from my
> email address for a direct reply.

> > At the moment, the site is just a blank white, but I'll check again
> > later.
> > Thanks for the tip!!

> > Roy

For Roy Miller and other people who would like to buy NDO 3.2a

Post by georg » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:28:01

Hello Roy,

The site is up, but cannot be seen with Netscape 4.7.

George

Post by C BLANK » Fri, 19 Oct 2001 14:55:47

***Hello Roy,

The site is up, but cannot be seen with Netscape 4.7.

George

Please post your answer on the newsgroup or remove CUT from my
email address for a direct reply.
***

I get the site with AOL and IE.

Chip Blank
GUI
GeoGrafix
[ visit GeosUsersInternational at: http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html ]

For Roy Miller and other people who would like to buy NDO 3.2a

Post by Deb » Fri, 26 Oct 2001 11:33:23

Well, I went there and its up, could even place an orde.  But it looks like
the web site is still under construction.  You'd have to see it to know what
I mean - unless the company is named:  Your Company Name and it's adress is
Address 1 Address 2 Canada.....

I did take the phone number and will give em a call tomorrow.

Deb Kearney

Quote:> ***Hello Roy,