The Myturn irc chat server Is there 2 server??

The Myturn irc chat server Is there 2 server??

Post by Bent Nielse » Fri, 17 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I can new get to server on to TCP nr
Why is not all on the same sever??
I use sever one a long time, but mon the is a other one and not all use
one it.

BN

Post by SiliConTrac » Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:42:59

"I can new get to server on to TCP nr
Why is not all on the same sever??
I use sever one a long time, but mon the is a other one and not all use
one it."

The server with the Computer Talk room seems to have been shut down without
notice or an alternative.

Clemens

Post by Val or Dea » Wed, 22 Nov 2000 13:41:01

> "I can new get to server on to TCP nr
> Why is not all on the same sever??
> I use sever one a long time, but mon the is a other one and not all use
> one it."

> The server with the Computer Talk room seems to have been shut down without
> notice or an alternative.

> Clemens

   I thought I was the only one having probs getting into the Chat Rooms
there.
   -Dean

The Myturn irc chat server Is there 2 server??

Post by John Howar » Wed, 22 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I just tried a couple of the chat rooms at www.myturn.com and they
worked just fine.  Was there an earthquake out there last night?

John ;-)

> "I can new get to server on to TCP nr
> Why is not all on the same sever??
> I use sever one a long time, but mon the is a other one and not all use
> one it."

> The server with the Computer Talk room seems to have been shut down without
> notice or an alternative.

> Clemens

The Myturn irc chat server Is there 2 server??

Post by Bent Nielse » Wed, 22 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Use the chat.myturn.com not the tcp nr. The old tcp nr is down, but ping
the sever and the new tcp nr to the sever and all is OK

Post by SiliConTrac » Thu, 23 Nov 2000 13:22:07

but ping
the sever and the new tcp nr to the sever and all is OK"

Thanks, Bent. I thought it was my PC and spent the weekend uninstalling,
reinstalling software and modem and checking things on the network ...

Clemens