More GeoGrafix FREE stuff

Post by C BLANK » Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:15:02

I have uploaded another FREE sampler of GeoGrafix files to the GUI website
listed below. I hope you enjoy them. Please go through the GUI homepage so I
can get some kind of an idea as to the number of downloaders.

Chip Blank
GUI
GeoGrafix
[ visit GeosUsersInternational at: http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html ]

More GeoGrafix FREE stuff

Post by Helene Franze » Sat, 19 Jan 2002 04:18:58

Thank you

Mvh Helene

Quote:>I have uploaded another FREE sampler of GeoGrafix files to the GUI website

Post by C BLANK » Sun, 20 Jan 2002 04:05:38

***Thank you

Mvh Helene

Quote:>I have uploaded another FREE sampler of GeoGrafix files to the GUI website
>listed below. I hope you enjoy them. Please go through the GUI homepage so I
>can get some kind of an idea as to the number of downloaders.

>Chip Blank***

Thanks, Helene. Nice to get a thank you.

Chip Blank
GUI
GeoGrafix
[ visit GeosUsersInternational at: http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html ]

1. New FREE stuff from GeoGrafix

I have uploaded the next installment of the sampler files from GeoGrafix onto
the GeoGrafix ftp site. Please access it through the GUI home page, so I can
get some kind of hit count. The GeoGrafix section is nearer the bottom of the
page.

Enjoy

Chip Blank
GUI
GeoGrafix
[ visit GeosUsersInternational at: http://members.aol.com/GUIUSA/GUI_USA.html ]

2. Real48 deciphering

3. New GeoGrafix FREE files

4. Symbolic Simulation Position @ Rambus, Inc.

5. New GeoGrafix free files

6. question, pregunta

7. New FREE files from GeoGrafix

8. Oh, why must he lash out?!

9. GeoGrafix free files and graphics from GUI

10. New FREE files from GeoGrafix for August

11. Free Xbox and other great stuff

12. Free Xbox and other stuff