Geoworks totally done with Geos?

Post by Raymond Anco » Tue, 02 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Quote:> Did anyone else notice that the sidebars on the Geoworks web site no longer
> have any mention of GEOS or GEOS-SC ? And this comes as NewDeal is allowed to
> use the Geos name for the operating system. So I guess they're totally done
> with OS's now.

Actually, they're still there. Cick on "For Developers" and the
"sub-sidebar" will show an entry for OS'es. In fact, GWRX has just
announced that the SDK for GEOS 3.0 (for the Communicator) will come out
and that they will no longer accept orders for the 2.0 SDK. So does that
mean the 2.0 SDK will go to New Deal like the others?
--
Ravin' Ray
your friendly neighborhood paleontologist

1. Totally new - totally confused

Hello,

I wonder if someone please could be so kind to help me.

I want to create a mail list for a group of friends who like speaking
about cellular mobile systems. I am totally new at this (creating mail
lists).

I am working on NT and use Microsoft Exchange as mail client. The
questions are:

Is there some freeware (or above all "something") program than can be
used with this system?

Thank you, before hand, for your help!!
/Enric

2. Infra red printing problem MC218 - 5MX

3. geos 1.x and geoworks

4. How did you learn to program?

5. Geoworks and GEOS

6. HanDBase & BackupBuddyVFS Conflict???

7. GEOS, ND, GeoWorks, Etc.

8. CumpuserveMail

9. GEOS STOCKS was Re: Do these people have faith in Geoworks???

10. is there a new version of Geos/Geoworks for the PC?

11. GeoWorks Pro & GEOS.INI

12. Geoworks Escape for Geoworks 1.x

13. GeoWorks and GeoWorks Pro