Two Geos Solitaire Games

Post by John Howar » Sun, 04 May 2003 06:30:55

If you like playing FreeCell (comes with most Win9x versions) and Spider (comes
with WinXP) you can now play them on your Geos desktop.  Well, you'll need to
have your screen res set to at least 800x600 to play Spider.

Anyway you can grab the pair (in a single installer) at www.breadbox.com in the
downloads area under games.  They're the completed versions of the betas I had
posted on TvaKatter.  Many thanks to the folks who tested them and made great
suggestions as to playability and features.

Oh - did I say that they're FREE?

John ;-)

Two Geos Solitaire Games

Post by Dominique Voca » Mon, 05 May 2003 00:53:09

> Oh - did I say that they're FREE?

> John ;-)

Absolutely great! Let me add that my mother is almost *ed to those
two games :-)...

Dom

Two Geos Solitaire Games

Post by Bent Nielse » Mon, 05 May 2003 06:36:43

>>Oh - did I say that they're FREE?

>>John ;-)

> Absolutely great! Let me add that my mother is almost *ed to those
> two games :-)...

> Dom

My vife to hehehe

Two Geos Solitaire Games

Post by John Howar » Mon, 05 May 2003 06:03:39

Breadbox cannot be held liable for any therapy which may be required to treat
anyone who may become *ed to either of these two games :-D

John ;-)

>>> Oh - did I say that they're FREE?

>>> John ;-)

>> Absolutely great! Let me add that my mother is almost *ed to those
>> two games :-)...

>> Dom

> My vife to hehehe

1. Two new games (GTA3 and MGS like games)

Hey, I just wanted to let some of you know (most of you
already know probably), that even though GTA3 isn't
coming to xbox, a game like it that sounds really good
is! It's called Loose Cannon.  You are a military trained
guy who goes on his own to bring down crime bosses.
Totaly interactive enviroment, whole city's, pedestrians,
the whole package. (No Screenshots yet.)

The other game I can't remember the name, sorry. I
checked, but gamespot is shut down right now. It seems to
me like a MGS kinda thing, but 20x better.  You take the
role of two people, a hacker and an assasain.  I'll post
the name of the game as a reply to this when I find it
out again. (I'm not 100% sure that this is like MGS
because to tell you the truth I've never played it. Just
looks like it.)

2. Cannot open embedded Word documents in Visio 2000

3. pub TWO MAG pub TWO MAG pub TWO MAG

4. Hibernate problem

5. Any decent games for GEOS 1.0?

6. broken images