Ensemble 1.2 disks

Post by Jens-Michael Gros » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 20:43:36

Bob schrieb:

Quote:

> You have almost never heard me "praise" Windows. So again, you is wrong.

Indeed, I never 'heard' you. But I 'read' it too many times. Including
some email names or taglines in th epast years.

Quote:> I've no alliance with Windows, and I don't much
> care for Microsoft.

Except that you spent money for their certificates and make money with
them. Well, it's not only you who does so :)

Grossibaer

--
Take a class. Read a book. Don't expect computers to be simple, because
they are not.

Ensemble 1.2 disks

Post by Douglas A. Tayl » Sat, 28 Jun 2003 21:41:44

Quote:>Bob schrieb:

>> I've no alliance with Windows, and I don't much
>> care for Microsoft.

Umm, "Windows ROCKS!", anyone?
--
   Doug Taylor                         |   Nothing real can be threatened.
   The Ohio State University           |   Nothing unreal exists.

Ensemble 1.2 disks

Post by Bob » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 06:37:31

Never paid a penny for em. The companies that pay me very well, also pay me
to take the cert exams. :) Sorry Jens, WRONG again : )

Quote:> Bob schrieb:

> > You have almost never heard me "praise" Windows. So again, you is wrong.

> Indeed, I never 'heard' you. But I 'read' it too many times. Including
> some email names or taglines in th epast years.

> > I've no alliance with Windows, and I don't much
> > care for Microsoft.

> Except that you spent money for their certificates and make money with
> them. Well, it's not only you who does so :)

> Grossibaer

> --
> Take a class. Read a book. Don't expect computers to be simple, because
> they are not.

Ensemble 1.2 disks

Post by Bob » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 06:37:58

> >Bob schrieb:

> >> I've no alliance with Windows, and I don't much
> >> care for Microsoft.

> Umm, "Windows ROCKS!", anyone?

A u see me using that anyone? ;)

Ensemble 1.2 disks

Post by hyubs » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 16:12:04

you would make the perfect government employee.

> Never paid a penny for em. The companies that pay me very well, also pay me
> to take the cert exams. :) Sorry Jens, WRONG again : )

Ensemble 1.2 disks

Post by Bob » Sun, 29 Jun 2003 22:04:45

why wouldn't the company i work for pay me to take the cert. exams? never
met n the didn't. it is of benefit to them. so they pay. what's wrong with
making a decent living? you jealous?

> you would make the perfect government employee.

> > Never paid a penny for em. The companies that pay me very well, also pay
me
> > to take the cert exams. :) Sorry Jens, WRONG again : )

Ensemble 1.2 disks

Post by hyubs » Mon, 30 Jun 2003 08:25:52

you don't sound like a captialist risk taker, that is for sure..

you sound more like the "no one ever got fired for recommending
microsoft" type who only recommends microsoft and yells and yell;s about
it even though micorosft products aren't appropriate in all situations..

i saw the same beahviour at the VA hospital i once worked at.. a real
sewer..

you would fit in well there, bob.