GeoWorks 1.2

Post by Lausegger Alfre » Thu, 23 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi there!

Is there a way to get a copy of GeoWorks 1.2 (for collecting purposes
only).
It could be a copy too, but I think, this might be illegal ....

Thanks to all!

Alfred

GeoWorks 1.2

Post by Bob » Thu, 23 Dec 1999 04:00:00

>Subject: GeoWorks 1.2

>Is there a way to get a copy of GeoWorks 1.2 (for collecting purposes
>only).

I don't know if New Deal still sells "Qucik Start", which is version 1.2. Also
ebay has it sometimes. And I have a licensed copy for sale that was not used to
purchase version 2.0, so I can legally sell it.

Quote:>It could be a copy too, but I think, this might be illegal ....

Your thinking is correct. It would be illegal.

Bob B.
Please Reply to the Newsgroup.

GeoWorks 1.2

Post by settummanque or blackeag » Fri, 24 Dec 1999 04:00:00

Hi Al!

I had just posted two copies of Geoworks 1.2 here...Holger bought both copies.

Sorry....

Settummanque!

settummanque, the blackeagle ((MAJ) Mike Walton)

Rose Walton Personal Computing Coaching
<URL:http://users.aol.com/rwcoaching/>
Burnsville, Minnesota  USA    "No fancy slogans....just GREAT work!

GeoWorks 1.2

Post by Alfred Laussegg » Fri, 24 Dec 1999 04:00:00

>I don't know if New Deal still sells "Qucik Start", which is version 1.2. Also
>ebay has it sometimes. And I have a licensed copy for sale that was not used to
>purchase version 2.0, so I can legally sell it.

Hi Bob!
Thanks for your response, sorry for being late to answer, but i had some
troubles with my news-server :-(
Well, I am interested, with 2 questions:
1. How much?
2. How would you like to get it?

See, I am living in Austria and I dont believe, that you will accept VISA ;-)

Please reply to my e-mail, so we can discuss this further
Best regards
Alfred

1. Where to get a copy of Geoworks 1.2

Hello,

My Mother has an old computer that she refuses to give up dispise constant
prodding from me.  She has lost one of her three Geoworks restore discs and
needs to reload her computer.  Anyone out there know where to get a copy?  I
have searched the internet and have come up with nothing as it seems the
company no longer supports or has copies of this software.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Antoinette

2. Sprint PCS Data: Trouble w/ Some Services?

3. Need copy of Geoworks 1.2

4. FA: Handspring

5. is it possible to install Geoworks 1.2 within WinMe?

6. Syntax error in UPDATE statement.

7. Starting Geoworks 1.2 on XT Laptop

8. image from geoworks 1.2

9. Help with Geoworks 1.2 on Zenith 286 Laptop

10. Netowrking and geoworks 1.2

11. Geoworks 1.2

12. GeoWorks 1.2