GetObject (WinNT://Mydomain/MyGroup) failed !!

GetObject (WinNT://Mydomain/MyGroup) failed !!

Post by Nicola » Sun, 17 Feb 2002 01:22:04

Hi all,

I'm trying to list all the members of a group with a WinNT object but it
failed. The code is in an asp file (via remote scripting) called by a client
using SharePoint Portal Server.

I tried to use it directly on the server inside a VBS file and it worked !!!
But when I use it in my asp, an error occured on the GetObject (WinNT://
xxxx) : - 2147024843

I found nothing on the msdn about this error.

Is there any restriction ?

Thanks in advance for help

1. GetObject (WinNT://Mydomain/MyGroup) failed !!

Hi all,

I'm trying to list all the members of a group with a WinNT object but it
failed. The code is in an asp file (via remote scripting) called by a client
script.

I tried to use it directly on the server inside a VBS file and it worked !!!
But when I use it in my asp, an error occured on the GetObject (WinNT://
xxxx) : - 2147024843

I found nothing on the msdn about this error.

Is there any restriction ?

Thanks in advance for help

2. Diamond Fire GL 4000 15MB 3D RAM & 16MB C RAM New! $699

3. mydomain.com vs mydomain.local

4. Formatting 5.25" disks???

5. firstaname.lastname@mydomain.com instead of username@mydomain.com

6. Run Command

7. Difference between MyDomain.com and dc=MyDomain, dc=com

8. multiply displayed eps

9. Help please = getObject("WinNT://" & sDomain & "/" & sUser)

10. Error with GetObject(WinNt) in VBScript?

11. unstable LDAP. GetObject() intermittently fails

12. GetObject fails when accessig webpage from remote computer

13. getobject failed after applying SRP