setting exchange mailbox access using adsi

setting exchange mailbox access using adsi

Post by Microsoft news grou » Wed, 09 Apr 2003 23:56:03

I have obtained a code example from microsoft on how to view and set the
permission on a exchange mailbox:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310866  (Q310866)

This code gives me numbers that I guess need to be decifered in some manner.
My question is how to do this?  In the result I get the following but how
can the access mask "983041" be be decompiled to corrilate back to the
checkboxes displayed in AD users and computers.
The result I see is as follows (with the VB version):

rustee, AccessMask, ACEType, ACEFlags, Flags, ObjectType,
InheritedObjectType
--

GROUP1\......., 1, 0, 2, 0, ,
GROUP1\servername$, 983041, 0, 18, 0, ,