can it use getobject() bind with user, password?

can it use getobject() bind with user, password?

Post by marath » Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:18:10

can it use getobject() bind with user, password  and update the openldap
entry

<%Set DSO = GetObject("LDAP:")
  Set UsrBase =  DSO.OpenDSObject("LDAP://openldap1/uid=, OU=,O=", "","", 0)

  UsrBase.SetInfo
 %>

also, it fail to query the non standard field, can
it?

1. bind to AD using getObject

If I bind from IIS (using anonymous user) to an object on a _different_
machine in the same domain with Active Directory using getObject(), under
what account does this bind occur?  I would think it would be the IUSR_XXX
account from the IIS box, but the active directory seems to refuse this.  Is
there a special permission on the active directory box I need to apply to
allow this to happen?

2. incorrect modification/creation date (Y2K)

3. Using smbclient to access windows 95 which is using a user-level password system

4. Summary: how to trace system calls on IRIX

5. Using VB GetObject using a specified security context?

6. More nonsense from Jules this morning

7. Binding to User object using LDAP

8. MSC/Nastran

9. Changing user passwords using Outlook Web Access

10. Share already connected using differenet user and password

11. NT workstations using users and passwords from NIS

12. Authenticating user passwords using Samba

13. Could not login to the database using supplied user name and password