Adding Two Exchange 'otherMailbox' Addresses

Adding Two Exchange 'otherMailbox' Addresses

Post by Richard Todhunte » Sat, 04 Nov 2000 11:07:20

My VB Script is creating new Exchange 5.5 mailboxes and needs to add two
'otherMailbox's being a secondary smtp and an MS Mail address. My problem is
that the second otherMailbox overwrites the first rather than adding the
additional one.
Here is part of the code:

mailBox.Put "mail", strSMTPAddr
mailBox.Put "otherMailbox", "smtp$" + strFirstName + "." +strLastName +

mailBox.Put "otherMailbox", "MS$" + strOrg" + "/" + strPostoffice + "/" +
strUser
mailbox.Put "textEncodedORAddress", "c=US;a=MCI;p=MyOrg;s=" & strLastName &
";g=" & strFirstName & ";"
mailBox.Put "MAPI-Recipient", True
mailBox.Put "rfc822Mailbox", strSMTPAddr
mailBox.SetInfo

In this example, how can I add both the secondary smtp and the MS address

Thanks,
Richard

1. Exchange 5.5 forward recipent's e-mail to TWO different e-mail addresses?

Hi,

I have SBS4.5, Exchange 5.5.
My company has a salesman who works from Home and logs-onto the
internet vi a free ISP.
In order to give the saleman a company e-mail address i have created
him as a SBS user with an Exchange mailbox.  I have also created him a
custom recipent (with his free ISP E-mail Address), and then forwarded
his e-mail from his user mailbox to his custom recipent mailbox.  This
allows him to collect his company e-mail from his free ISP account.
The salesman has just open a 2nd Free ISP account and has asked if his
e-mail can be forwarded to BOTH accounts!  Is this possible?  If so
what do i need to do?

Thanks in advance for any help
JAK

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Sensation I upgrade

3. Win NT Srv with two NIC's and two subnets - Clients don't install

4. moving frontpage web directories from C drive

5. Two, Two, Two SBS's in One....

6. Remote Pressure Gauge?

7. Second Request! Cant' View as Address Book

8. Most Windows users do not understand the WPS

9. Can't get second NIC to use dynamic instead of static address?

10. One NIC, two IP addresses, local computers don't see server

11. Second Posting - BDC's not connecting to Primary site after IP address change

12. Two IP's on local NIC & DMZ's

13. Can't get routing to work between two NIC's