ADSI or WMI call to set system date?

Post by john » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 06:43:25

Is there an ADSI or WMI API call i can use to set the
system date via vbscript?
thanks,
JOhn

1. ADSI call "SetPassword" won't work when called thru ASP

I am trying to allow admins to set password for all the users, without
knowing their old password, through a web interface by call ADSI calls in
the ASP pages.

The problem is that the ASP keep giving me a "Permission Denied" error, even
when I bind to the user object with creditial with OpenDSObject. It is
really strange because after I bind with creditial, I am able to change
anything else I want about this user, except SetPassword.

I heard someone told me that the web connection has to be in 128bit ssl
secured connection.  Is that true?

Thanks a million

2. fat32 access from msdos 6.22 boot floppy

3. Mapping String Dates to Date Dates?

4. FW-1 3.0b question...

5. IADStools date and time calls

6. allowing sendmail to send to other domains besides the localhost

7. Errors 7031 & 7032 in System event log - WMI service

8. Phemale Phreak Indicted In Chicago

9. NetworkInterface Error Code (from WMI) WMI Status: 2147749889

10. Setting folder permissions using WMI instead of cacls.exe?

11. Problems with setting folder security permissions using WMI!!!

12. ADSI and WMI question

13. Setting NTFS folder permission using WMI