Migrating from ADSI 2.5+WinNT4.0+Exch5.5 to Win2k+ADSI+Exch2k

Migrating from ADSI 2.5+WinNT4.0+Exch5.5 to Win2k+ADSI+Exch2k

Post by oliva.. » Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:27:28

I have a service that manipulates NT and exchange accounts using ADSI
on WinNT 4.0 and Exchange5.5. Will it be compatible with Win2k and
Exchange2K? Does Exchange2k provide implementations for ADSI for
account manipulation (create,update and delete)?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Post by oliva.. » Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:25:49

I have a service that manipulates NT and exchange accounts using ADSI
on WinNT 4.0 and Exchange5.5. Will it be compatible with Win2k and
Exchange2K? Does Exchange2k provide implementations for ADSI for
account manipulation (create,update and delete)?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

Migrating from ADSI 2.5+WinNT4.0+Exch5.5 to Win2k+ADSI+Exch2k

Post by Brett Pric » Thu, 14 Dec 2000 05:51:35

No ,Yes using Ldap to connect to AD.

> I have a service that manipulates NT and exchange accounts using ADSI
> on WinNT 4.0 and Exchange5.5. Will it be compatible with Win2k and
> Exchange2K? Does Exchange2k provide implementations for ADSI for
> account manipulation (create,update and delete)?

> Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.deja.com/

1. ADSI 2.5 or ADSI Run-time????

So I've finaly created my .EXE which will add an email address to the turff
list.  It runs fine on my machine of course but will not run on any other
machine.  I get this error:

File name or class name not found during Automation operation

I've installed the ADSI 2.5 for Win98 and I still get the error.  What am I
missing?  Some sort of run-time?

Thanks,
Justin

2. configure a secondary mx

3. Should the ADSI programmer community migrate to platformsdk.adsi?

4. BOS/5 Operating System

5. ADSI 2.5 NT 4.0 server

6. Handspring Treo 180g as a modem?

7. ADSI 2.5, SetPassword error

8. Calendar access via the web

9. ADSI 2.5 SiteServer 3.0 VB 6 Q

10. Missing Ordinal 319 in ADSI 2.5 for Windows NT

11. Redistributing ADSI 2.5 for NT4

12. post sp6a security rollup + adsi 2.5 = network path not found

13. IMPORTANT INFO -- ADSI 2.5 No Longer Supported by Microsoft - Replaced by DS Client