Searching for hidden Objects in

Post by Chortl » Thu, 22 Aug 2002 18:08:50

I know I can bind directly to a hidden object if I know it's name, but
how can I search (or enumerate) a container which contains visable &
hidden objects?

(I'm trying to search the recipient container on Exchange 5.5 for
hidden mailboxes)

Thanks

1. Searching for hidden LDAP objects

I know I can bind directly to a hidden object if I know it's name, but
how can I search (or enumerate) a LDAP container which contains visable &
hidden objects?

(I'm trying to search the recipient container on Exchange 5.5 for
hidden mailboxes) based on their associated NT accounts.

Thanks

2. stack and memory problems

3. what happens to hidden objects?

4. Be a hero- update Binscii

5. Hiding objects in Global Address List

6. UK===<><><>WE'LL BUY OWT COMPUTERISH<><><>===UK

7. Search on Hidden files

8. OrbixWeb3.0 and JDK1.2b4

9. hiding a search dashboard

10. Search object error

11. Searching for deleted objects

12. Searching for Objects in AD

13. Search filter for changed objects in ADS