For Immediate release : Contact: Broges@Msn.Com

Post by broge » Fri, 03 Nov 2000 11:51:30

Dancers needed for Advent Vesper Services

George Stevenson founder and retired artistic director of the American
Modern Dance Theatre will hold a series of Advent workshops and Vesper
services that will incorporate music, dance, and theatre in a contempory
setting.

Prince of Peace Lutheran Church Denville/Rockaway NJ will host the series.

Contact Brother George Stevenson  for information or appointment .

1. lparsons1@msn.com

Try editing the file RASPHONE.PBK in the C:\WINNT.SBS\SYSTEM32\RAS directory
with notepad.
Under the section [ISPName] find the setting "IdleDisconnectSeconds". It is
probably set to 0(Zero). Set it to the number of seconds to stay up after no
activity ie. =300 for 5 mins.
Hope this helps because I can get it to hang up OK but often it won't
autodial!
Denis Kelly

2. I'm BAAACK!

3. A domain controller for the domain xxxxxx.com could not be contacted

4. Help: Setup of "Telix"+"Smartlink"...

5. Sharing Contacts, but not sharing contact journal

6. fast and slow queues

7. Shockwave.com, popcap.com w/Proxy

8. Navigation Bar Changes

9. Create a Contacts list with BCC for each contact.

10. how do I change domain name from foo.com to bar.com without reinstall?

11. Eastern Europe Contacts = We're seekin People With Contacts