List of users and groups in vb.NET

Post by Nico7 » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 17:55:10

I need to get in vb.NET the list of the users and the groups that are in an
NT domain, so I can set permissions on files and directory.
If anyone knows how can I do this, please tell me.

Thanks,
Nico78

List of users and groups in vb.NET

Post by Chris Ra » Wed, 02 Jul 2003 23:56:43

Try here There is a package called account. it is a vb project not .net see
if it helps

http://www.vbadmincode.btinternet.co.uk/code.htm

Chris Rae

Quote:> I need to get in vb.NET the list of the users and the groups that are in
an
> NT domain, so I can set permissions on files and directory.
> If anyone knows how can I do this, please tell me.

> Thanks,
> Nico78

1. Removing users from groups with VB.NET

I'm switching from vbscript to vb.net to maintain the active directory at
work.  I've been running into problems when I try to remove a user from a
group with a large number of members (around 5000).  Usually the program
returns an error that the "specified object is not found in the collection".
I've ran into this problem before trying to enumerate groups with more than
1000 members -- if anyone knows how to remove a user from a large group
(programmatically) I'd greatly appreciate your help.

2. HELP! I Need Chirplet Transformation for MatLab

3. Create a domain-group with LDAP and VB.NET

4. Bug including MPS graphics into pdfLaTeX

5. Enuming Computers within a group via DirectoryServices and VB.NET

6. error message in windows 2000

7. set password using asp.net w/ vb.net?

8. Quality Computers

9. How do I use paging in VB.NET & ADO.NET using OLEDB Provider ADsDSOObject

10. Enumerating users w/ VB.net

11. Authenticating users using asp.net/vb.net against iPlanet LDAP

12. add user vb.net

13. New User via VB.NET