Urgent ADSI Question : NTLM

Post by Peter V » Wed, 25 Oct 2000 15:58:42

Hi,

I want to automate some admin tasks on my network. (NT4)
I've set up a SSL intranetsite (asp, vbscript) on which I want to be able to
1. add a user to the SAM    & set rights    -> done, no problem
2. reset the password to a default password
    -> If I want to set the password to e.g.  'default'  I will have to know
the old password to user    oUser.Setpassword  oldpassword, newpassword

3. Unlock a user if he has been locked out

Is this possible
and if so : Can please somebody explain me how to do it ???
I am running ADSI 2.5 on IIS4

Thanks in advance

Peter Van Eeckhoutte

PS : please send me a copy of your reply by email
thanks

1. Urgent: Execute ADSI using Stored Proc

could you please tell me how to correct the following code?

code as part of a stored proc:
====================

gives error:
=========
Server: Msg 207, Level 16, State 3, Procedure xxxxxxxxxx, Line 15
Invalid column name 'SELECT * FROM OPENQUERY(ADSI,''.
Server: Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure xxxxxxxxxx, Line 15
Invalid column name '')'.
Server: Msg 2812, Level 16, State 62, Line 2

thx

2. WTB: 2MB Chip A2000

3. URGENT: ADSI Datatypes and property return values

4. Debugging Shared Assemblies (ex. Custom Controls)

5. querying ADSI for ou names - urgent

6. Memory switch settings, help.

7. ADSI - Compile Error - Need urgent help

8. Rotated equation environments in LaTeX

9. URGENT URGENT RAS/DUN Problems

10. Proxy Newbie question - urgent

11. Urgent - Routing Question

12. URGENT!!! SBS Questions

13. urgent smtp server settings question