Schema editor

Post by Bob » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 07:56:05

Gidday,

On my work machine I have an MMC snap-in called something like AD Schema
Editor.... on my home machine I can't find it... even though I have
installed both Platform SDK and W2K support tools.....

Can anybody tell me where I can find it?

Cheers

Schema editor

Post by Bob » Sun, 06 Jul 2003 08:06:09

Never mind - found the answer:

The AD Schema Editor--This tool lets you examine the AD without having to
modify or add to it. The AD Schema Editor is a Microsoft Management Console
(MMC) snap-in that doesn't install by default with Win2K Server. You must
manually register the AD Schema Editor to make it appear in your list of MMC
snap-ins. To register the tool, run regsvr32 on the DLL (schmmgmt.dll) from
the command prompt. When you've successfully registered the tool,

Cheers... to myself...

Quote:> Gidday,

> On my work machine I have an MMC snap-in called something like AD Schema
> Editor.... on my home machine I can't find it... even though I have
> installed both Platform SDK and W2K support tools.....

> Can anybody tell me where I can find it?

> Cheers

1. Schema edition with editor, frenc h version | closed as default ???2

Hi all,

though official documentation about schemas built with BT Editor say
the default setting for the 'model' for a tag is 'open', in my French
2002 BT edition it is 'closed', which means if any documents has tags
not specified in the schema, the validation fails.
As obviously we prefer to let them through and deal with specific
cases in a process flow, does anyone know of a setting (registry,
options in Editor, patch or else) that would let the default behavior
be 'closed'

Thanks in advance for your help

Justin

2. Elite MicroComputers < Who sell 'em?

3. Biztalk Editor / Schemas / Open-Closed parameter

4. FixPack #16 on IBM site: Is it official?

5. Biz Editor - Schema for Multiple loads

6. Graphical Access hangs

7. Cannot open schemas in the Biztalk Editor

8. Blue Wave Thing

9. Edit schema for delimited file in BizTalk Editor

10. Schema security issues - how to verify a schema bind

11. How Add Schema Attribute to Schema Class?

12. xsd schema or xdr schema

13. Fax Cover Page Editor Problem