Help please = getObject("WinNT://" & sDomain & "/" & sUser)

Help please = getObject("WinNT://" & sDomain & "/" & sUser)

Post by Karl » Sat, 30 Nov 2002 01:43:00

I have the following code in an ASP page in a public folder on my Exchange
2000 server:
Set objUser = getObject("WinNT://" & sDomain & "/" & sUser)

If I log on locally(on the exchange server) and go to the page via IE then
this code works perfectly.
However if I try to get to it from another machine it just says:
Error Type:
(0x80070035)
/public/DocRepSchema/DOCREP_DEFAULT.ASP, line 78

If you have any ideas what the problem could be your help would be much
appreciated.

Regards
Karl

Help please = getObject("WinNT://" & sDomain & "/" & sUser)

Post by Jamie Vachon [MVP » Wed, 04 Dec 2002 11:45:03

Sounds like you're using Integrated Security and your account is not trusted
for delegation (maybe). Try putting your code in a COM+ object running under
an appropriate account and see if that works.

Jamie M Vachon
[MVP ADSI]