Exchange 2000 Mailbox & ADSI

Post by L'Explorateu » Sat, 28 Oct 2000 13:03:03

Does somebody have any sample of VBScript (with ADSI) to create Exchange
2000 mailbox?

I know that Microsoft provide a very simple script to create Exchange 5.5
mailbox for Windows NT users. But they clearly say that the script didn't
work with Exchange 2000. After trying it myself, I confirm that the security
DLL use to manipulate SID didn't work on Win2K/Exch2K.

If you don't have script sample (I already search every common place), do
you have any idea how I could do it?

Thanks!

Exchange 2000 Mailbox & ADSI

Post by Andy Web » Sat, 28 Oct 2000 13:11:54

Get the Web Storage System SDK and Tools from MSDN.  There are samples there
of using ADSI and CDOEXM to create mailboxes.

Simpler-Webb, Inc.  Austin, TX  "Mauve has more RAM" -Dilbert
Exchange FAQ   -   http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm

Quote:> Does somebody have any sample of VBScript (with ADSI) to create Exchange
> 2000 mailbox?

> I know that Microsoft provide a very simple script to create Exchange 5.5
> mailbox for Windows NT users. But they clearly say that the script didn't
> work with Exchange 2000. After trying it myself, I confirm that the
security
> DLL use to manipulate SID didn't work on Win2K/Exch2K.

> If you don't have script sample (I already search every common place), do
> you have any idea how I could do it?

> Thanks!

Exchange 2000 Mailbox & ADSI

Thanks for the very fast answer!