Searching for hidden LDAP objects

Post by Chortl » Wed, 28 Aug 2002 17:50:38

I know I can bind directly to a hidden object if I know it's name, but
how can I search (or enumerate) a LDAP container which contains visable &
hidden objects?

(I'm trying to search the recipient container on Exchange 5.5 for
hidden mailboxes) based on their associated NT accounts.

Thanks

1. Searching for hidden Objects in

I know I can bind directly to a hidden object if I know it's name, but
how can I search (or enumerate) a container which contains visable &
hidden objects?

(I'm trying to search the recipient container on Exchange 5.5 for
hidden mailboxes)

Thanks

2. prefix port meta command rules

3. Hiding objects in Global Address List

4. Epson 1660 OCR Function Question

5. what happens to hidden objects?

6. OS/2 (IBM) C code naming convention

7. Search on Hidden files

8. Pointer to Mail Archive Servers FAQ

9. hiding a search dashboard

10. Search object error

11. Searching for deleted objects

12. Search filter for changed objects in ADS

13. Searching for Objects in AD