Last Logon/Last Logoff

Post by Mike Hunsberge » Fri, 15 Mar 2002 01:23:13

Hello,
Could someone tell me how to get the lastlogon tick number
from AD and convert it into a date or something else
useful. Right now I either get 0 or the default DateTime.
I am using C#. I am able to get the other properties
through ADSI but I don't know how to convert this.

Thank you

Mike H

1. Last Login and Last Logoff property

Hi all:

Since last login and lastlogoff property are not replicated. How can one
find all the domain controllers in the network and then query for the latest
value of lastlogin and lastlogoff property, Do anyone has some sample or any
kind of help will be appreciated.

2. need help with HP 6100c software

3. Problems with LAST LOGON USER NAME and LAST LOGON USER DOMAIN

4. is there fig for the ibm pc?

5. International and Domestic Calls Search Engine

6. Last Logon User Name/Last Logon User Domain does not always show up

7. First Last vs Last, First

8. Removing last user name from logon

9. Last Logon User Name

10. Last logon user name