Maximum number of files

Post by Ewald K. Riege » Fri, 04 Jul 2003 04:21:20

Hello,

is there a limitation in the number of files a directory
or directory tree can handle (W2K Workstation) ?

I got some trouble when I had more than approx. 750.000
files in a directory.

Thanks

Ewald

1. Maximum number of clients accessing the internet

We're using a dial-up connection to connect our BackOffice Small Business
Server to the internet. What is the maximum number of users that can connect
to the internet? If I use modem pooling what's the maximum number of users
that can connect if I use four modems for pooling?

2. Q650 vs Q800

3. SBS & maximum number of modems allowed

4. |OT] Spam to postmaster

5. License usage near maximum number?

6. IContextMenu::QueryContextMenu & WinME

7. Maximum number of connections has been exceeded

8. Maximum number of modems supported for faxes

9. Maximum number of login attempts

10. Maximum Number of Addresses in Pop Connector

11. terminal server - maximum number of clients

12. Maximum number of connections has been exceeded, Please try again later.