Homedirectory user

Post by Werner De Kuyffe » Sat, 28 Oct 2000 02:23:00

Hi,

I use WSH and ADSI to create a user. When I assign a value to the
HomeDirectory property, User Manager For Domains automatically assigns the
drive letter Z to it. Is it possible to manipulate this drive letter using
WSH and ADSI?

Werner

Homedirectory user

Post by Tim Munr » Wed, 01 Nov 2000 01:59:36

Try using:

        oUser.put "HomeDirDrive", "P:"

to make the home drive letter P:. Needless to say you can choose your own
drive letter.

--
Tim Munro

Quote:> Hi,

> I use WSH and ADSI to create a user. When I assign a value to the
> HomeDirectory property, User Manager For Domains automatically assigns the
> drive letter Z to it. Is it possible to manipulate this drive letter using
> WSH and ADSI?

> Werner

1. Create User's homedirectory/homedrive in AD, ...

Hi all!

I am creating a user in Active Directory with ASP.NET and C# and I have come
to the part of creating a homedirectory (or share) on the server for the new
user. This is something that I hardly know anything about so I could really
use some help.

What do I have to do and in what order? How do I do this in code? Would
really appreciate all the help I can get...

Martin Emanuelsson
Gothenburg, Sweden

2. Strange sockets problem

3. Can't get net use /home connected to homedirectory of Samba-server

4. concert info

5. restricting access to homedirectories

6. Can Not View the Folders in Explorer

7. Setting up Homedirectory/Home folder using ADSI

8. UCX question

9. homedirectory

10. Problem with homedirectory

11. change homeDirectory location

12. Changing a user from normal user to power user

13. SBS2k3 User CALs allow users to have multiple simultaneous connections