'connection pooling' for ADSI inside ASP

'connection pooling' for ADSI inside ASP

Post by MV » Sat, 04 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I dont know for certain, but ADSI uses the same ADO object model as any
other ADO calls (I'm assuming yur talking about ADO calls within ADSI).
Connection pooling from ASP would work if your ADSI connection was enabled
in a script.

--
Regards

John Timney
Microsoft MVP
(http://support.microsoft.com/support/mvp/program.asp)
Co-Author Professional JSP
ISBN: 1-861003-62-5

Hi,

I've read that ADSI also can benefit to keep the connection open. Is this
supported by just making one connection using global.asa (in ASP)...

Thanks

Post by Egbert Niero » Sat, 04 Nov 2000 20:55:35

Hi,

I've read that ADSI also can benefit to keep the connection open. Is this
supported by just making one connection using global.asa (in ASP)...

Thanks

'connection pooling' for ADSI inside ASP

Post by Eggi » Sun, 05 Nov 2000 04:00:00

I use GetObject("LDAP:")