ADSI and SSL

Post by Jesse Martine » Thu, 02 Nov 2000 07:02:56

If I want to make a SSL connection between a Weblogic server and an ADSI
server. Do I install the cert on ADSI or the Weblogic server? If on the ADSI
server, how?

-Jess-

1. ADSI LDAP and SSL

I'm trying to use the C# System.DirectoryServices to get
to an LDAP server.  Everything works fine if I use
FastBind, but not when I use SSL.

Using another product (LdapBrowser) I can connect to the
server using LDAP/SSL just fine.

I believe the problem is that the C# classes are not
finding the proper CA Certificate to use, but I don't
know how this process works on the C# side.

How do I tell C#/ADSI where the certificate file is...or
where do I load the root certificate so that C#/ADSI can
find it.

The C language interface to LDAP includes a parameter for
the certificate file name...but ADSI does not seem to
have this.

Thanks,
Jon

P.S.  If you have any information on how I can get better
debug/log messages in this process, that would be helpful
too.  I can't tell exactly where the problem is occurring.

2. Boca Modem Problems with

3. User Authentication against OpenLDAP under SunOS 5.8 thru SSL using ADSI

4. How many physical disks?

5. OpenLDAP, ADSI and SSL

6. we are happy to give full details if you needed

7. One-way SSL Connection to LDAP Server using ADSI from VB

8. arabic support?

9. ADSI over SSL

10. SSL to ADSI

11. ADSI 2.5 or ADSI Run-time????

12. Should the ADSI programmer community migrate to platformsdk.adsi?

13. Migrating from ADSI 2.5+WinNT4.0+Exch5.5 to Win2k+ADSI+Exch2k