Enumerating groups a user is in and Enumerating users in a group

Enumerating groups a user is in and Enumerating users in a group

Post by Tim » Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:27:48

Using adsi how do you first Enumerate groups a user is in and secondly
enumerate users in a specific group?

1. Enumerate groups a user belongs to?

Hi, all!! Using XP/Pro and VB6 (all have latest patches of everything)...

I'm using the WinNT provider: how can I enumerate the groups that a single
user belongs to?  Haven't been able to get iADSMembers, iADsGroups, or iADs
objects to do this, so I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong.  I can
enumerate all groups on a server, but not groups to which a user belongs...

Help!! :)
Thanks!
Jack

2. slow w2k-client on nt4server

3. Enumerating Domain Users group

4. Internal Cards for small NT4.0 server?

5. Enumerating specific types of groups like Universal distribution groups

6. Mot.68HC705 programmer for trade

7. Enumerating User membership of Primary Groups

8. Free publishing service for Fpage 2002

9. Help enumerating User Groups

10. Enumerating user Groups in a Novell/ Win2k Environment with FPNW

11. Enumerating the groups to which a user belongs

12. Enumerating Users & Groups in NT/2000