paging file size problem for Win XP - Pro

paging file size problem for Win XP - Pro

Post by charle » Tue, 01 Jul 2003 22:46:05

I upgraded my machine from Win XP-Home to XP-Pro.
Everything is fine but the Virtual Memory problem -
everytime I boot the machine, it keeps giving me the "low
virtual memory" message. I have tried to use Start |
Settings | Control Panel | System|Advanced |...| Virtual
Memory Dialog to modify the Initial Size & Max Size
values, it seems that it doesn't work; the allocated
paging file size is always 0 even though I restart the
machine. Is there any other means to fix this?

thanx