ADSI/Exchange script hangs on "GetInfo" without error message

ADSI/Exchange script hangs on "GetInfo" without error message

Post by Mattias Nyhol » Sat, 04 Nov 2000 22:06:28

Hello,

I have a rather strange problem that I hope someone can help me with.

Set oConn = GetObject("LDAP:")
Set oMailbox = oConn.OpenDSObject(Connectionstring, cExchUser, cExchPwd, 1)
oMailbox.GetInfo

This works when I run it as the currently logged in user (cExchUser and
cExchPwd
set to "vbNullstring"). However, if I try to run it as another user it fails
on
oMailbox.GetInfo; i don't get an error message, it just hangs.

This happens on five mailboxes in the same container as ~200 other mailboxes
that
there is no problem with. To make things even stranger, the exact same code
worked
a couple of days ago.

Regards,

Mattias

PS The script only reads information from the directory, so I shouldn't have
been
able to*anything up.. :)