Last Login and Last Logoff property

Post by tarr » Wed, 28 Aug 2002 23:48:11

Hi all:

Since last login and lastlogoff property are not replicated. How can one
find all the domain controllers in the network and then query for the latest
value of lastlogin and lastlogoff property, Do anyone has some sample or any
kind of help will be appreciated.

1. Last Logon/Last Logoff

Hello,
Could someone tell me how to get the lastlogon tick number
from AD and convert it into a date or something else
useful. Right now I either get 0 or the default DateTime.
I am using C#. I am able to get the other properties
through ADSI but I don't know how to convert this.

Thank you

Mike H

2. NIS binding fails on master

3. Problems with LAST LOGON USER NAME and LAST LOGON USER DOMAIN

4. How to stop Windows from creating Applog folder

5. Make $$$ Surfing The Net...BEST SITES

6. Last Logon User Name/Last Logon User Domain does not always show up

7. Need Help Finding "Engraved" ttf

8. First Last vs Last, First

9. DataSource.Open modifies last-access-date - property of file

10. Last login Time

11. Last Login problem

12. Summary of new (last month) and upcoming articles on www.smallbizserver.net.