I tried to import some codes from VB to ASP. Basically I can get the
user information from LDAP server. But For most properties like
department, displayname, streetAddress, etc. They return 800500C Error
code "The ADSI datatype cannot be converted to or from a native DS
datatype". I tested those fields and I can get them in VB without
problem. But in ASP, I keep getting this error.
The Server is Windows 2000, with IIS, and it's the same server I tried
to run the VB program.
The amazing thing is that 10 minutes ago, the code suddenly works
without any datatype conversion problem, but after serveral refresh, it
returns the error again.
Sent via Deja.com