TI Programs/Games or Bulletin Boards

Post by Saar Mao » Wed, 09 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Hello,
        Does anyone know where I can find some Extended Basic Programs or Games
maybe on a Bulletin Board, or in old magazines, if anyone has the names, or
where I can find more info it would be nice.  I personally just setup my old TI
from 12 years ago, and started writing some games for it.

TI Programs/Games or Bulletin Boards

Post by Bob Willia » Thu, 10 Aug 1995 04:00:00

I have a couple of books on TI basic programming if you are interested. I
also have the editor/assembler cart if your are interested (someone was
supposed to buy it but I haven't heard from them.

Post by John Ingiann » Mon, 21 Aug 1995 04:00:00

>I have a couple of books on TI basic programming if you are interested. I
>also have the editor/assembler cart if your are interested (someone was
>supposed to buy it but I haven't heard from them.

>> Hello,
>>         Does anyone know where I can find some Extended Basic Programs
>or Games
>> maybe on a Bulletin Board, or in old magazines, if anyone has the names, or
>> where I can find more info it would be nice.  I personally just setup my
>old TI
>> from 12 years ago, and started writing some games for it.

I live in Sacramento Ca. and we have a TI BBS on line since the 99/4a
started. Sysop is Woody Large bbs number 916-927-3012 2400 Even 7 bit, 1
stop bit. This man is about 70 plus and has every imagionable program
written on the bbs. Tell him John Ingianni sent ya. He's a really good
friend

--
                           \|/ ____ \|/

                           /_| \__/ |_\
                              \__U_/

1. ETERNAL DESTINY : Beta Bulletin Board Now Operational

The Eternal Destiny Bulletin Board (0.1beta) is now fully operational at the
Official Unnoficial Eternal Destiny Homepages. Take a look in the 'Latest
Information' section:

http://www.argbk65.force9.co.uk/destiny/

Andy

--
 Intui.Net Internet Services : http://www.argonet.co.uk/intuinet/

2. Explorer error

3. Acorn Bulletin Boards

4. OT: Upgrade for Forte Newsreader

5. Arcade Bulletin Board - serving Acorn users since 1990

6. Fujitsu M2694S on Alpha

7. ETERNAL DESTINY : Beta Version Bulletin Board

8. Studio V2.11

9. Eternal Destiny : Bulletin board reminder and Demo

10. BBC Bulletin Boards

11. Bulletin Board

12. Acorn Bulletin Boards

13. Updated Acorn Bulletin Board List