Digi port was:MDOS and SCSI (Don Oneil)

Post by co.. » Fri, 11 Mar 1994 02:43:29

Date: Fri, 4 Mar 1994 21:13:30 GMT

>Don O'Neil

Glad to catch ya here, Don!  I have recently asked a question about the Digi-
Port and nobody answered.  I suppose you will!
Is the software/hardware still in beta version?  The TI software does not do
nearly what the manual says it should.  Also, is there, or will there be,
a solution to the need to unplug the printer cable each and every time the
digi-port is installed?  perhaps a Y-cable might work?

Do you sell sound files?  How much?  Are the sound files copyrighted or
only the (beta, at this time) software and hardware?

Thanks!

1. Digi port (was SCSI andMDOS, Don Oneil)

Date: Fri, 4 Mar 1994 21:13:30 GMT

Glad to catch ya here, Don!  I have recently asked a question about the Digi-
Port and nobody answered.  I suppose you will!
Is the software/hardware still in beta version?  The TI software does not do
nearly what the manual says it should.  Also, is there, or will there be,
a solution to the need to unplug the printer cable each and every time the
digi-port is installed?  perhaps a Y-cable might work?

Do you sell sound files?  How much?  Are the sound files copyrighted or
only the (beta, at this time) software and hardware?

Thanks!

2. active directory name

3. Digi-port

4. Problem with Secondary DNS server on Windows NT 4

5. MDOS and SCSI

6. Space Taxi

7. SCSI card questions 4 Don,

8. license question

9. Info needed from WHT (D.Oneil)

10. Sony Digi-camera

11. Surftec Digi flash

12. USB Flash drive & digi cam - help needed

13. Help ROM links on ARXE Systrem/Serial Port SCSI Card