SD-Snatcher on 720Kb's??

Post by Patrick Li » Sat, 22 Mar 1997 04:00:00

  Hi

I was looking for SD-Snatcher the other day, but only found the
english version which was 1 big .DSK file. Isn't there a translated
version which I can put on 720Kb disks??

Any help appreciated... Patsie

--
Now the world has gone to bed         | Now I can lay me down to sleep
Darkness won't engulf my head         | Try to count electric sheep

1. map '3d' mirrormaze of SD-Snatcher

Hi,

Does somebody have a map of the 3d mirror-maze, located in Sids Garden in
the game 'SD-Snatcher'?

In a Dutch solutions was mentioned that there is one at 'the Whitehouse BBS'
but there is no telephone number and I think it does not exist anymore. Does
somebody have this map or a precise description how to get out of the first
(blue, yellow, green platforms) part?

Thanks anyway,

2. UPX 0.61 executable packer

3. SD snatcher op paramsx met SCC en nog een vraagje over sd snatcher

4. H: Setting up 6XAmiga 500 & 3000 network

5. Difference between SD-Snatcher and The Snatcher

6. Who uses Musicator?

7. Snatcher & SD Snatcher

8. 24 hr. usage of Visigenic

9. Sd Snatcher & The Snatcher