TVA : MSX2 8255, MSX2 8235, MSX 8020, NMS 1431 & MSX modem (via I-bazar)

TVA : MSX2 8255, MSX2 8235, MSX 8020, NMS 1431 & MSX modem (via I-bazar)

Post by Eddi » Tue, 06 Mar 2001 08:27:54



Voor de nostalgen onder ons, ik ruim mijn doos met MSX computers leeg.
Ze zijn werkend doch niet langer voorzien van software en/of boekjes.
Maar diegene die hier naar op zoek zijn zullen wel weten hoe eea werkt.

Philips NMS 8255 MSX2 computer
http://www.ibazar.nl/voirobjet.cgi?codeobjet%3dLA088383LB805834

Philips NMS 8235 MSX2 computer
http://www.ibazar.nl/voirobjet.cgi?codeobjet%3dLA088383LB308137

Philips VG 8020 MSX1 computer
http://www.ibazar.nl/voirobjet.cgi?codeobjet%3dLA088383LB303115

Philips NMS 1431 MSX dot matrix Printer
http://www.ibazar.nl/voirobjet.cgi?codeobjet%3dLA088383LB934535

MT Telcom MSX Telecom module (oftewel MoDem)
http://www.ibazar.nl/voirobjet.cgi?codeobjet%3dLA088383LB496575

Voor de liefhebbers , haast je want het is de laatste dag..

grtz Ed

 
 
 

TVA : MSX2 8255, MSX2 8235, MSX 8020, NMS 1431 & MSX modem (via I-bazar)

Post by Gustavo Pérez Quero » Tue, 06 Mar 2001 19:38:08



> Voor de nostalgen onder ons, ik ruim mijn doos met MSX computers leeg.
> Ze zijn werkend doch niet langer voorzien van software en/of boekjes.
> Maar diegene die hier naar op zoek zijn zullen wel weten hoe eea werkt.

> Philips NMS 8255 MSX2 computer
> http://www.ibazar.nl/voirobjet.cgi?codeobjet%3dLA088383LB805834

> Philips NMS 8235 MSX2 computer
> http://www.ibazar.nl/voirobjet.cgi?codeobjet%3dLA088383LB308137

> Philips VG 8020 MSX1 computer
> http://www.ibazar.nl/voirobjet.cgi?codeobjet%3dLA088383LB303115

> Philips NMS 1431 MSX dot matrix Printer
> http://www.ibazar.nl/voirobjet.cgi?codeobjet%3dLA088383LB934535

> MT Telcom MSX Telecom module (oftewel MoDem)
> http://www.ibazar.nl/voirobjet.cgi?codeobjet%3dLA088383LB496575

> Voor de liefhebbers , haast je want het is de laatste dag..

> grtz Ed

    This is an international newsgroups , so please , post in english .

    Gusi

 
 
 

TVA : MSX2 8255, MSX2 8235, MSX 8020, NMS 1431 & MSX modem (via I-bazar)

Post by Francisco Alvare » Tue, 06 Mar 2001 19:38:51



> Voor de nostalgen onder ons, ik ruim mijn doos met MSX computers leeg.
> Ze zijn werkend doch niet langer voorzien van software en/of boekjes.
> Maar diegene die hier naar op zoek zijn zullen wel weten hoe eea werkt.

Ja, dank u (for your great dutch info).

Greets from Barcelona!!!! ;-)

 
 
 

TVA : MSX2 8255, MSX2 8235, MSX 8020, NMS 1431 & MSX modem (via I-bazar)

Post by Frederik Boelen » Tue, 06 Mar 2001 20:48:55





> > Voor de nostalgen onder ons, ik ruim mijn doos met MSX computers leeg.
> > Ze zijn werkend doch niet langer voorzien van software en/of boekjes.
> > Maar diegene die hier naar op zoek zijn zullen wel weten hoe eea werkt.

> Ja, dank u (for your great dutch info).

> Greets from Barcelona!!!! ;-)

Hey Saeba,

Since when do you speak Dutch?
hehe...
This guy said he's selling his msx stuff on ibazar.nl...
Anywayz, GreetZ from Assen (Netherlands)

Chaos

 
 
 

TVA : MSX2 8255, MSX2 8235, MSX 8020, NMS 1431 & MSX modem (via I-bazar)

Post by Eddi » Wed, 07 Mar 2001 06:34:09


Hola Francisco (and others i offended) :-)

Sorry .. i realized too late that the one MSX group i posted this msg to was
an international one.
But at least the people that know their msx computers well should recognize
the brand and typenumbers.
Do you have relatives living in the netherland, or are you one of the
'brighter' mucho trabacho,poco dineiro types over there ;-) ..

Anyway exqueeze me for being so rude to post in my mother tongue native speak
...

cya ... Ed



> > Voor de nostalgen onder ons, ik ruim mijn doos met MSX computers leeg.
> > Ze zijn werkend doch niet langer voorzien van software en/of boekjes.
> > Maar diegene die hier naar op zoek zijn zullen wel weten hoe eea werkt.

> Ja, dank u (for your great dutch info).

> Greets from Barcelona!!!! ;-)

 
 
 

TVA : MSX2 8255, MSX2 8235, MSX 8020, NMS 1431 & MSX modem (via I-bazar)

Post by Francisco Alvare » Fri, 09 Mar 2001 23:03:19



> > Ja, dank u (for your great dutch info).

> > Greets from Barcelona!!!! ;-)

> Hey Saeba,

Hey chaos! ;)

Quote:> Since when do you speak Dutch?
> hehe...

Har har har

Quote:> This guy said he's selling his msx stuff on ibazar.nl...

Hmmmmmmm...

Quote:> Anywayz, GreetZ from Assen (Netherlands)

Assen? I think Alex Criville had a problem in his hand there... ;)
 
 
 

TVA : MSX2 8255, MSX2 8235, MSX 8020, NMS 1431 & MSX modem (via I-bazar)

Post by Francisco Alvare » Fri, 09 Mar 2001 23:07:30



> Hola Francisco (and others i offended) :-)

Yo Eddie.

Quote:> Sorry .. i realized too late that the one MSX group i posted this msg to was
> an international one.

No problem, but here we always have problems with non-english
languages...

Quote:> But at least the people that know their msx computers well should recognize
> the brand and typenumbers.

Hmmm...

Quote:> Do you have relatives living in the netherland, or are you one of the
> 'brighter' mucho trabacho,poco dineiro types over there ;-) ..

I'm only one guy from MSX scene ;)
And one guy who wants to know Anne de Raad for hit him!!! ;-)

Quote:> Anyway exqueeze me for being so rude to post in my mother tongue native speak
> ...

Naaaah, no problem, forget about that ;)
 
 
 

1. NMS 1431 & VW 0030, NMS 1421 & VW 0020

Hi

In an old Philips newsletter, I read that the NMS 1431 will replace the
VW 0030 and the NMS 1421 will replace the VW 0020. But does anyone know
the difference between the 'new and old versions'? I have both a VW 0030
and a NMS 1431, but they look almost exactly the same... What about the
possibilities?

--
Grtjs, Manuel

PS: MSX 4 EVER! (Questions? See: http://www.faq.msxnet.org)
PPS: Visit my homepage at http://www.sci.kun.nl/marie/home/manuelbi

2. Opalvision - $100.00

3. R-Type for MSX/MSX2/MSX2+

4. Tape Backup, how does it work?

5. MSX,MSX2,MSX2+,Turbo-r

6. Still having problems publishing web

7. Phillips MSX2 VG-8235 Problem

8. paradox table corruption

9. Many things to sell : MSX, SCC & MSX2 ROMS ; MSX books and manuals ; hardware too (including MSX2 SONY HB-F700F) !!!

10. MSX2+&MSX Turbo-R System Roms Uploaded!!

11. Help me, please ! MSX VG-8020 info needed.

12. Looking for a Turbo R MSX & MSX2+

13. MSX-2,MSX-2+,& MSX TurboR - What's the difference?