Blind date?

Post by Shad » Thu, 04 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Are we the living eye-witness of a blooming romance here?
Will Anne ever have a blind date with Wynke?
And how will she react on his define-shaped-body?
Shall ever the start shine that bright again?

You'll find out at the next Episode of: How MSX boyz'n'girls get together.

(are we talking romance?)
** suck on my balls babe  **
(that count's for u to wynke...)  ;)

Blind date?

Post by Anne de Raa » Thu, 04 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Are we the living eye-witness of a blooming romance here?
>Will Anne ever have a blind date with Wynke?
>And how will she react on his define-shaped-body?

Somehow I don't like this part............*LOL*

Quote:>Shall ever the start shine that bright again?

>You'll find out at the next Episode of: How MSX boyz'n'girls get together.

>(are we talking romance?)

And don't forget, take care of yourself aaaaaaaaaaand eachother!!
'till next time!!

Blind date?

Post by Wynke Stulemeij » Thu, 04 Feb 1999 04:00:00

>Are we the living eye-witness of a blooming romance here?
>Will Anne ever have a blind date with Wynke?
>And how will she react on his define-shaped-body?
>Shall ever the start shine that bright again?

>You'll find out at the next Episode of:     How MSX boyz'n'girls get together.

>(are we talking romance?)

Sorry to disappoint you Shadow, but I don't think much romance will
blossom between Anne and me... We're both taken already and my boyfriend
will probably be with me every time I meet Anne... Besides, Anne is too
tall for me if I remember correctly...

Quote:>** suck on my balls babe  **
>(that count's for u to wynke...)  ;)

No thanks :) You'd better get a girl of your own :)

Wynke.

Blind date?

Post by Anne de Raa » Thu, 04 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Sorry to disappoint you Shadow, but I don't think much romance will
>blossom between Anne and me... We're both taken already and my boyfriend
>will probably be with me every time I meet Anne... Besides, Anne is too
>tall for me if I remember correctly...

Hmmmmm, I am too tall?!!? Could you please tell that to my girlie?!!? *grin*
I think it's time to send a pic of me to this newsgroup *although I don't
think everyone is too happy with that*, I really think you have the wrong
guy if front of you, I am just above 1.80 m....

ANNMAN.........

Blind date?

Post by Wynke Stulemeij » Thu, 04 Feb 1999 04:00:00

>>Sorry to disappoint you Shadow, but I don't think much romance will
>>blossom between Anne and me... We're both taken already and my boyfriend
>>will probably be with me every time I meet Anne... Besides, Anne is too
>>tall for me if I remember correctly...

>Hmmmmm, I am too tall?!!? Could you please tell that to my girlie?!!? *grin*
>I think it's time to send a pic of me to this newsgroup *although I don't
>think everyone is too happy with that*, I really think you have the wrong
>guy if front of you, I am just above 1.80 m....

Perhaps... but 1.80 is still pretty tall as far as I'm concerned... I'm
not even 1.60...

I had a 2.00 tall dance partner though. Wasn't perfect, but it worked,
and we danced together for two years.

Wynke.

Blind date?

Post by Shad » Fri, 05 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>>** suck on my balls babe  **
>>(that count's for u to wynke...)  ;)

>No thanks :) You'd better get a girl of your own :)

>Wynke.

HU!
I got one myself, but a nice change would't hurt anybody, does it?
Hell, I didn't want you to suck'em in the first place!  ;)
Sell my pity for a dime...
** suck on my balls babe  **

Blind date?

Post by Sander Zuidem » Fri, 05 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Oh my god, Shadow's awake!!!!

Oh my God, They've killed Kyle!

Good morning evrybuddy! :)

--
Greetz,

Sander Zuidema
Listen to my music at:
http://members.tripod.com/moonsynth

Blind date?

Post by Anne de Raa » Fri, 05 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Oh my God, They've killed Kyle!

>Good morning evrybuddy! :)

And me is in tha houze also.....

*gaaap*......