defining relationships and adding attributes

defining relationships and adding attributes

Post by Dav » Sun, 08 Sep 2002 09:48:06

Hello.

I am unable to define relationships and add attributes to a data model
I have created.  I right-click on an entity or a relationship object
and select "add attribute" and "define relationship" respectively.
Nothing happens when I do this.  THis data model was created in Visio
5.  Any clue?!?!?!  Thanks for any assistance.

1. Define Duration With Relationships

Hi Dan,

Welcome to this Microsoft Project newsgroup :-)

A hammock might meet your needs - please see FAQ Item: 19. Hammock Tasks.
FAQs, companion products and other useful Project information can be seen at
this web address: http://www.mvps.org/project/

Hope this helps - please let us know how you get on:-)
Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year !

Mike Glen
Project MVP

2. new zealand buries cash

3. Please Help - HP Scanjet 4c ands NT

4. hardware info

5. Adding attributes for PDF files

6. Need GNU MAKE for alpha/Open VMS

7. Can we add new attributes to a file?

8. MessageTrans: data abort

9. How to "activate" Add Attributes?

10. Can not add operation /attribute to Class diagram, nor text to message call

11. 'stacking' user-level fileservers to add 'attributes'?

12. Adding other DICOM attributes within a specific SOP Event type id

13. adding condition attributes to IAS