Modeling Collection Classes

Post by ASP Whi » Wed, 06 Feb 2002 01:03:55

To keep this question simple, I have  Project object that contains a
ProjectType property.  I also have a ProjectTypes collection object that
allows me to get and manipulate my project types. How with the UML should I
model the relationship between the Project object and the ProjectType
collection object? Do these 2 objects even have a relationship?

Thanks

1. UML Class Diagram : C# Collections

Hi,

I'm new to UML and using it in combination with C#

Now following an example in the books of C# I have the following classes

Deck
Card
Cards (Which inherits from CollectionBase)

So Deck has propertie of the type Cards and Cards is a collection of Card

Can somebody show me a small example on how this is represented in an UML
Class Diagram

Thnx.

---

2. sound

3. Collection class wrapper problem.

4. To equation questions

5. SCL Collection Class question (v8)

6. CC Laser Direct: Paper jam and toner supply

7. Java/CORBA Collection Classes

8. DEC Direct

9. PB Collection Classes

10. My inflight snap fit model collection - scales 1:250 - 1:150

11. Legacy Class, implementation with class A in class B parameter...

12. class inherit class A _and_ class B

13. Question regarding mixture models or cure models or split population models using SAS