Visio Visio 2000 Pro vs. MS Visio 2000 Pro

Visio Visio 2000 Pro vs. MS Visio 2000 Pro

Post by Kevin Rape » Sun, 09 Feb 2003 00:37:42

Aside from packaging differences, are these products
functionally different? Are there interoperability issues
with the former that are corrected in the later?

Visio Visio 2000 Pro vs. MS Visio 2000 Pro

Post by al » Sun, 09 Feb 2003 02:25:04

what I saw was functionally the same, what did change was
material that had been included by Visio to assist the
developer was not always included by M$. So I had to go
back to the original CDROM from Visio to get it.
Al
Quote:>-----Original Message-----
>Aside from packaging differences, are these products
>functionally different? Are there interoperability issues
>with the former that are corrected in the later?

>Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
>.

Visio Visio 2000 Pro vs. MS Visio 2000 Pro

Post by John Marshall, MV » Sun, 09 Feb 2003 09:14:33

The MS version was the Visio version with SR1 and MS branding.

John...    Visio MVP

Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm

Quote:> Aside from packaging differences, are these products
> functionally different? Are there interoperability issues
> with the former that are corrected in the later?

1. Visio 2000 Technical vs MS Visio 2000 Technical

I have a rather simple question.  I have not purchased this software, but it
certainly seems to have all the features that I desire for my business.
However, I am seeing two separate boxed sets in some retailers.  One is the
pre-merger Visio 2000 Technical and the other is a repackaged MS Visio 2000
Technical.  Are there any differences between these two other than
packaging?  Thanks for any help.

Stephen Yost

2. Please help NAME THIS MODEM

3. Visio 5 Pro-Tech to Visio 2000

4. Modifying Table of Contents

5. saving in visio 2000 or visio 2002 under visio 4 format

6. Questions for Canon S800 owners...

7. Convert Visio 2000 or Visio 5 Back to Visio 4.5

8. ISDN Max Length of Call

9. Visio Visio and Microsoft Visio 2000

10. Upgrade From Visio Standard 2000 To Visio Professional 2000

11. Create a Timeline in Visio 2000 Pro from Project 2000 Plan Data

12. Visio 2000 pro with office 2000

13. Project Integration Visio 2000 vs Visio 2002