Need to buy the "Enterprise Network tools for Visio XP"

Need to buy the "Enterprise Network tools for Visio XP"

Post by Bertran » Wed, 14 Nov 2001 15:42:03

Hello,

I need to buy the "Enterprise network tools" for Visio XP Professional.
But I live in Japan and :
- this product is not sold in Japan
- it seems it is sold only in the USA
- I couldn't find any internet on-line shop that accept to sell it and send
it to me in Japan.

What can I do ?

Would Microsoft's people understand one day that as they are an
international company, they should give their customers the means to buy
their products anywhere in the world. At the Internet age, I guess
(especially for Microsoft) this wouldn't be so hard to do. (one priority
would be to be able to buy product through the Internet product that are not
sold locally in the customer's country)

Bertrand
Tokyo, Japan

Need to buy the "Enterprise Network tools for Visio XP"

Post by Lori » Thu, 15 Nov 2001 04:40:52

It should be available in Japan this month.

Quote:> Hello,