Academic Version of Visio Professional 2002

Academic Version of Visio Professional 2002

Post by Gene Bar » Thu, 16 Jan 2003 00:30:34

Is it possible to purchase the academic version of Visio
Pro 2002 from Microsoft?  From other sources?  What is
required to prove student status?  What are the
differences between the academic version and the full
retail version?

I'm a graduate student at Strayer University.  One of my
courses this quarter is Network Analysis and Design.
Visio Professional would greatly enhance my required
course papers.

Would appreciate anyone's assistance.

Academic Version of Visio Professional 2002

Post by John Marshall, MV » Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:16:51

Check with the bookstore on campus and they should be able to tell you about
the academic discount. I am not sure if there are any restrictions on the
academic version except on where you can buy it.

John...    Visio MVP

Need stencils or ideas? http://www.mvps.org/visio/3rdparty.htm
Need VBA examples?   http://www.mvps.org/visio/VBA.htm
Common Visio Questions http://www.mvps.org/visio/common_questions.htm

Quote:> Is it possible to purchase the academic version of Visio