Deleting 1D-Shapes connected to a 2D-Shape...

Deleting 1D-Shapes connected to a 2D-Shape...

Post by Daniel Mose » Fri, 23 May 2003 23:53:04

Hello!

I want to create something like a Trigger which automatically removes
all 1D-Shapes (e.g. UML-associations) which are connected to a 2D-Shape
(e.g UML-class), after that 2D-Shape has been deleted.

Is there some built in functionality for this, or, if not, what would be
the easiest way to do that?

Thanx for any help

1. Hyperlink from Shape 2 Shape

I am using Visio 2000 SR-1. I was attempting to hyperlink from a shape on
one page to a shape on another page within the same drawing. The online doc
seems to indicate this as something doable. I select an the shape to apply a
hyperlink. I pull down the Insert Menu and select Hyperlinks. I click browse
next to the Subaddress field within the Hyperlinks dialog box. This pops up
a Hyperlink dialog box.  I can select the page on which the destination
shape resides by pulldown and I type the name of the destination shape in
the Shape field. After clicking ok to both dialog boxes, I attempt to use
the hyperlink which returns the following error, Hyperlink to <dest shape>
failed. Make sure address is correct and try again. I tried attaching a
label to the destination shape so Visio could find it another way, but to no
avail. Would anyone care to offer some guidance. Thanks in advance.

Ron

2. Encryption Disaster

3. How to Hyperlink Shape to Shape Across Visio Files

4. 2 channel callback from Ascend MAX 4000 to Cisco 760

5. double click shape opens that shape's page?

6. Display Characters whose ASC > 127

7. "Organization Chart shapes cannot be included in a group shape"

8. Beta distribution

9. how to make my own shapes behave like the shapes from stencils ??

10. Hiding shapes/Changing shape sttributes

11. Visio 2002: Can not delete a shape...very frustrating

12. Delete shape problem

13. Unable to delete Shapes