mapping sites thru proxy server

Post by andre cutai » Fri, 15 Jun 2001 00:03:50

all -

the design firm where i'm interning this summer recently acquired visio2000 pro,
with the idea of saving time & effort creating & revising web site maps.

i installed in on my pc w/o a hitch, and it maps local sites (on my hd) fine.
when i try to map a remote site, though, it can't get out past our proxy server.
is there some mechanism by which i can get visio to let me pass the
authentication information (user and pass) to the proxy server, so i can get a
web connection?

any info appreciated - tia,

andre